Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snow Fall in Virginia.....

Well to get back into the swing of things ... Lets see where to start this last week has been so busy.... I guess that is a good thing. I have stuck to my resolutions so far so 2011 is already starting off to be a great year. We have already seen SNOW this year which in Virginia that is just pure craziness.... I have included a few pictures of the kiddos playing with in the snow with my sister and mom.... and the traditional Crafty Mom Pose... I'm always behind the camera so I have to a self portrait here and there so I can at least say I was there. LOL....I hope you enjoy the snapshot into our snow life here in 2011...




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails