Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Embroidery Samples

So recently I have been doing allot of embroidery, OHHHH how I love my machine, I have to say by far my favorite thing to embroider would be in the hoop designs or maybe I like applique, I'm not sure what my favorite is. I also have dabbled in some digitizing for our family owned landscape company and some other clients, I have added some examples below to share. I hope you all enjoy.

Digitized CFC for Green Cow 
 The cutest in the hoop design from Pickle Pie Designs

This birthday Badge is also from Pickle Pie designs, birthday dress i made for her 2nd bday
 and this picture is just a cute one that I couldnt choose. LOL
 This is an Applique design that I had and added the writing I loved how it came out
 For my big mans 5th birthday we had a cars theme
 This was the beginning stages of a bag that I made last year for the teachers end of year gift
 For my Good friend Megan, Because Every little Coast Guard Baby needs a cute burp cloth
 Baby Christopher's Poo Poo bag Holder and matching Burpie
 This is the cutest in the hoop design from Embroidery Garden. I just love how it turned out

Hope you all enjoy my sneak peek there is more to see but I figured I would be here all day.... Happy Wednesday everyone


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails