Saturday, February 5, 2011

CSN Stores Review

So I finally received it.... My  long awaited Le Creuset Stoneware, shortly after Christmas I was given the opportunity from CSN Stores to review a product of my choice. This was such a hard decision as Christmas had just past but I have to say I have always loved Cooking and Le Creuset Stoneware is amazing. If you haven't ever cooked with Stoneware you have no idea what you are missing. The even baking style and the nonstick surface makes anything that you bake come out completely amazing. I had a $75 credit to use as I saw fit as much as I would have loved the complete kitchen set I decided on adding some new stoneware to my collection of Red cookware.



The rectangle baker and 5 x 7 pan is amazing, the tart pan makes it nice for those wonderful sweets or breads that you have been putting off, the 9x9 baker is wonderful for those brownies or maybe a small cobbler.

I think I'm in love, I was able to make some potatoes with my Little Bug in the microwave, (not my first choice to cook something) but heck when little momma wants to cook its the safest way.


Then the stuffed chicken rocked out the oven and BAM

We had an awesome home cooked mean in less than 20 minutes. Caleigh had a blast helping mommy cook and my Le Creuset stoneware is amazing. I might just have to whip up some brownies soon so I have an excuse to use it... I'm in love with my new cookware. If you have a moment head on over to CSN Stores and pick up a few pieces for your own collection, Happy Baking.


Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails