Saturday, February 5, 2011

REVIEWS COMING SOON

So I have been getting my craft on Now that the studio is back to its original crafty state and I would love to give you a sneak peak on what up and coming on SHSC.

 I was given the opportunity last year to receive a CRICUT EXPRESSION and shared with you some adorable frames that I made using a few cartridges that I had laying around, but I have had the wonderful opportunity to receive a copy of Sure Cuts A lot 2


I can not wait to show you some of the amazing things that I have been working on while reviewing this fantastic software. I also have a review coming for for http://svgcuts.com/ they have the most amazing SVG files for your Cricut personal cutter. I am having an amazing time learning how to make the most adorable Valentines Day Items, and cant wait to share them with everyone.

I am also working on some amazing sewing projects from Lila Tueller Designs, I have to say that I feel in love with her patterns from the beginning and have been so blessed to have received a few of her patterns for review and although sickness has seem to be passing through our household I'm working on wrapping up 2 bags and then some adorable skirts for me... I cant wait to show them off to everyone.


So I hope everyone is having a great 2011 crafting year and here is to some awesome crafts, sewing projects, and many other things to come. Happy Stitching everyone.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails