Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Organization BEGINS.... and ENDS.... The Studio

So a couple of weeks ago I posted that I was doing organizing with a Bowl full of Lemons, well I didn't know that my poor little bloggity blog wasn't posting my wonderful organization links, so I figure that I would start Feb off with a clean slate. So with the help of my wonderful husband I was able to organize my studio... WOW it was defiantly and overwhelming feeling but thank goodness for awesome help because man I don't know what I would have done without his help.

 Here is one angle
 As you can see OMG What a mess

 With this craziness no wonder I haven't been able to get anything done... Christmas and purging somehow the craft room became the collect all.
 The starting of the cleaning process, the new shelves.... OOOO cant wait to use those
And so it begins... WOW I have allot of stuff.

Hear is a sneak peak of the middle of the purge, Starting to look a little presentable

Already looks a hundred times better

 Wear the creativity begins .... just need to do a little bit more of organization here.

 Well its done.... I still have a few totes and some more fabric to wrap but I'm in Love....
 Scrapbook station at the end, My shelves with the fabric wrapped the top has all the thread... Still have a few pieces to make but getting there. At least I can get the creative juices flowing again.
 The fish tank, and the dogs checking out what is going on... Not that they ever come into the work area but heck they were being good. LOL
The window area and play area for the kiddos, and the dress form with my white muslin back drop for pictures. I'm in love with how it all came together. I have to say a huge thank you to the man behind the woman because without my hubster I don't think this would have ever gotten done. I love how it all turned out, and without my right hand man I would still be organizing the studio so thank you babe. Now I'm excited to show what i have been working on these last few days.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Hi April. Very nice transformation. I am going through the process now. It certainly can become overwhelming! I have an organizing blog and will be sharing your post. I hope to have it up later today. Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Connie

Brad Fallon said...

Wow! What a mess, anyways I'm glad you manage to clean it all up. Belated Happy Valentines Day!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails