Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MAKEOVER COMING SOON!!!

Sew...... I have been busy working in the studio and cant wait to share with you all the fun things I have been working on... I think its the ADD in me because I have a million and one things going on at one time and just cant seem to stop. I love being crafty, between my embroidery machine going a mile a minute the sewing machine stitching up new things, the glue gun always on, and the cricut cutting up paper i have to say I'm one happy crafter.... But I wanted to share a sneak peak on the big new look coming to SHSC.... Jessica over at So Stylilized has been working so hard on my new blog design. She is amazing if you need a makeover she is your gal..... So here is a sneak peak I cant wait for you to see my new look the beginning part of next week..



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails