Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Springing Forward

Sew WOW!!! I haven't been able to enjoy my new design in about a week or two as our house has been a little under the weather the last week, I was crafting last week and cut my finger so I put myself on restriction when it came to the craft room, and lets just say it looks like it... the projects are just piling up... but I'm better now and glad to be back to typing... blogging and sewing

Sew its March, where has the time gone its almost April which means spring break... Easter and my little mans 6th birthday are all right around the corner... I have been talking with the hubby to decide what to get little man for his birthday we have talked about toys, since he is thinking about a hot wheels party. We have been looking at Swing sets for kids at CSN Stores, and looking at maybe getting the kiddos some new outdoor toys maybe a Trampoline like this one.

Or maybe one of those bouncy house type things this one is awesome from kids wise


Or who knows maybe we will keep it low key and just set up our little pool like this one

There are so many choices but I know I still have time as his birthday is at the end of May but the way this year is flying by I'm sure it will be here before we know it. So if you are shopping around for some fun out door items for your kiddos don't forget to check out CSN Stores they have so many items to choose from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails