Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday =------ Brotherly Love

For the past couple of years we have always gotten the kiddos dressed up and taken pictures at the nature park, I love the back drop and the idea of having the fall leaves and trees around them while getting some Halloween shots is just amazing.

Little Man dressed as Jr. Swat this year and he was such a ham with the camera and was so cute... Trying to protect us... Buggy wasn't having any part of it this year she had come to the photo shoot with attitude in tow.

So the first few pictures were her connected to her Daddy and big brother

Once daddy asked her what Jessie says she yelled "YEEE-HAWWW" and out came her wonderful fun loving personality... I think she is the cutest Jessie Ever.

Mommy even got in on the action this year and dressed up, My little man was very concerned when I wasn't going to dress up so I thru this very quick and easy costume together, right before photos... I'm a spider web if you couldn't tell... I wrapped myself in cheesecloth and hot glued spiders to it and me painted my face and BAM a Halloween Costume. The kiddos costumes I finished rather late this year Bug's we had to make from scratch because she is so tiny so couldn't get one in her size and I refused to spend the 30.00 on a swat costume when it was just a vest some toys and black shirt and pants... so we made it... and I like it better than the store one. Well that's a quick trip into our Halloween adventure I hope you all had as much fun as we did.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Great Halloween family pics :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails