Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Sneak Peak Before Monday's Share A Long

Well I know its not Monday but I thought Why not lets take a Sneak Peak at what I have been working on. Here are 2 of the outfits that I whipped together for C.

Monday Share a LongSewHappySewCrafty

The first outfit was a Bell Bottom and Swing Top How cute is this one.
Here is a picture of just the pants


and the top is adorable it is actually a turtle neck for the winter months

This cute Fall inspired Peddler is adorable I cant wait to get some action shots.

Here is another view to show off the pants

and the tie.

More to come soon. I promise.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails