Thursday, May 26, 2011

Whirlwind and Joy


The past month has been hectic to say the least but am grateful I have a brief moment to post to all of my blogging buddies out there today, to share in my joy as a Mommy.

Where to start on this reflection journey, I find myself writing this and remembering what I was doing 6 years ago today....
Mommy having a rough time
Laying in the hospital waiting on the birth of our first born, as it wasn't the easiest pregnancy the anticipation of his birth was exciting and memorable. Brayden made his grand entrance at 3:22pm weighing in at 6lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long. Aunt Bonnie and Grandma reed look on

We were finally able to meet our little man and the normal first time Mom moment, counting fingers, toes and inspecting to make sure your little one that you have been protecting for the past 9 months is perfect in every

way, and he was.Sleepy boyFrom left to right: Aunt Bonnie, Grandma & Grandpa Reed, Grandma Bauer, Uncle Chris, Daddy, Bray 

Proud Parents
Our New little Family was born.

We are truly blessed to live to close to family and have such wonderful friends. I have attached a few of some of my favorite pictures.
Daddy and I are playing on computer
MMMMM that hands good
Uncle Aaron with his nephewBrayden and Daddy sleeping at Grandma Reeds after daddys soccer game

Through the past few years you have met some wonderful people who are no longer with us here on earth but continue to watch over you

Daddy ##### enjoying his new Great GrandsonProud Great Grandparents


4 Generations
Brayden and Great Grandpa Demmer

I have been truly blessed your are an amazing little boy and watching you grow ....

Bright eyesAunt Nicole and brayden

Its feels wierd

It hasn't always been easy ride, there were a few bumps in the road but we made it through as a family
Pop-Pop and BraydenGrammy and Brayden

My Two sleepy menBeing Silly

Brayden

You truly are our shining Star... I reflect on everything we have been through together as a family and I have watched you grow into an amazing person.


So BigCoke comercial
Look what I got

brayden pirate costume_edited-1DSC_0372-1

DSC_0197


We love you very much Brayden and hope that you have a wonderful 6th birthday. You have such a great big heart and are such a caring and loving big brother and friend. Happy Birthday Sweetie.











1 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Great pictures and Happy Birthday B!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails