Monday, May 10, 2010

REVIEW Whimsy Couture

Pattern Review





Denise over at Whimsy Couture is bringing the vintage styles that all of us sewing mamma's are falling back in love with. I have had the wonderful opportunity to work with her on a review for an adorable Strappy Dress or Top.

This adorable dress has so many different options from a halter style strap top, to a bubble top or dress, or button straps in the back. The options are endless. When I first received this pattern I wasn't sure what I was going to put together with C's red hair and summer approaching the only thing I could think of was fruit... Maybe I was hungry. Anyways, the thought came to me that with Farmers Markets opening how cute would this top be paired with some matching carpi's. I started out thinking the bubble top....HMMM this is going to be difficult but Denise's pattern is not only easy to understand but is extremely detailed with step by step directions and detailed pictures along the way.

This particular pattern also came with an additional options page with more detailed instructions on sizing for the bubble top, verses the dress and how to alter the pattern accordingly. The instructions were not only easy to understand, but Denise kept in constant contact with me to make sure that i didn't have any questions, and to make sure when printing patterns that I didn't scale the printer settings. She was a joy to work with on this project and has offered a great giveaway to one of my readers stay tuned this week for more details. I can not wait to share this wonderful opportunity with you all my friends and fellow sewing junkies. Stay tuned for more details to come .














2 comments:

DIY Crush Blog said...

oops, forgot to ask if I can use the first picture for my listings? It's so cute! Thanks in advance! :)

DIY Crush Blog said...

Thank you so much for this nice review!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails