Friday, May 14, 2010

Review Aivilo Charlotte's

Pattern Review

I have had the wonderful opportunity to work with Lisa over at Aivilo Charlotte on this wonderful review. I had come across her wonderful sewing patterns on one of my favorite hot spots for sewing patterns YCMT, I think this is a hot spot for all of us sewing mommies. She make the cutest bag patterns and since I'm a bag-aholic I just had to have one... two... three well you get the point. I was so excited when Lisa chose me to review her Aivilo Pocket Tote Bag. This wonderful pattern comes with 4 different sizes to choose from, small, medium, large, and extra- large.


I was so excited to receive this pattern because May 4th was the beginning of Teacher appreciation week and I just knew this is what I had to make for B's teachers. I love making bags and could not wait to see how this one was constructed. The first impression that I got from the pattern that it was full of pictures, this is nice because it allows you not only to pick the size of the bag that you want to make but also different fabric options that you can choose, as well as pocket variations. The e-book was well written and the hardest part normally of any bag construction is making sure that you have the appropriate interfacing so the construction of the bag is sturdy as well as easy to assemble. This bag takes about 2 hours to finish so its a great last minute gift idea and easy to make for any outfit or event. I loved working with Lisa and have attached a few pictures of the 2 gifts that I made for B's Teachers.



This bag has a Guidance flower on one pocket and poppy seeds on the other

The embroidery designs on this one is live, laugh, love and the other one is hope, faith and love


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails