Thursday, February 25, 2010

moist caramel apple cake recipe at kraftfoods.com



moist caramel apple cake recipe at kraftfoods.com

I get weekly updates on new recipes that Kraft foods offer and this recipe looked so yummo I had to try it. I have had a sweet tooth for weeks and just havent been able to find that one thing that seem to cure it and this cake just hit the spot. It was so moist and delicious I could probably just sit down and eat the whole thing. I think Im in heaven. You must try this out.

1 comments:

Christy said...

Thanks for swinging by from Trendy T FFriday! I've enjoyed exploring your blog, and look forward to following. This recipe does look great! I always like to read reviews from 'real people' ;o)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, We love your feedback and taking the time to stop by and stitch a few.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails